Renatus

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

XBL Minecraft CO-OP and PVP Server

2 posters

May 2013 Survival Retreat!

Artistik
    Artistik
    Admin
    Admin

May 2013 Survival Retreat! Empty May 2013 Survival Retreat!

Post  Artistik Mon May 06, 2013 2:21 am

Citizens of Renatus! Occasionally, the daily grind of life in Renatus wears on a man, and he feels the need to voyage out and get back to his roots. The Sanctuary of Dunatis recognizes and embraces this impulse in people as a way to get back in touch with nature, and as such, they are organizing retreats into other unexplored lands. Far from vacations, these retreats are harsh tests of survival; citizens are dropped in the wilderness and expected to survive for days, even weeks at a time with no provisions. Everything they need to survive must be taken from the land! Some might take this as an opportunity to explore their creative impulses and build without the restrictions of city zoning; others take it as an opportunity to hone their combat and hunting skills. you enter with only your wits, and you leave with only your life (if you are skilled and lucky)!

The first of these ships is setting sail on Wednesday, May 8th, at 8:00 PM! All are welcome, but the ship only carries seven passengers, so it will be first come, first served. This initial expedition will be hosted by Brother Artistik. If you're interested, send a message to the monastery.

TRANSLATION: Just as a change of pace, I'll be hosting a randomly generated survival map this Wednesday from 8 PM EST to roughly 11 PM EST. If the group wants to set a goal/mission, we can, otherwise, just a chance to stretch our legs, so to speak. Maybe we all split up and build war camps to attack one another. Maybe we all decide to build a common shelter to survive against the elements on Difficult. Maybe teams. Who knows? No rules about building style. The map will be saved, but it is more of a temporary break from the norm, a vacation. Send me a message over X-Box live if you're interested (ARTISTIK) with the words "I'm onboard" if you can be there. I reserve the right to reschedule if something comes up, but I'm going to do my level best to make it work. I will be hosting from my gamertag, so if another host wants to have Renatus up at the same time, they can.

See you onboard!

Kenn
    Beatz2k
    Beatz2k

May 2013 Survival Retreat! Empty Re: May 2013 Survival Retreat!

Post  Beatz2k Mon May 06, 2013 9:42 pm

Sadly, i am not abled to join sessions were you are the host.
    Next time maybe.Sad

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 2:14 pm