Renatus

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

XBL Minecraft CO-OP and PVP Server

2 posters

I Have A Map

MicroSprocket

I Have A Map Empty I Have A Map

Post  MicroSprocket Sun Jun 02, 2013 9:25 pm

Hello everyone. You see i have a map I created. Its basically an adventure map that can be run several times without change. For those who have played Dungeons and Dragons it basically the same concept. I as the Dungeon Master will tell the outline of a story and your characters will fill in the details. Along with joining the map you can select one of four classes and hopefully if i get it to work you can pick one of nine races. This can easily be a fun thing for anybody that is interested. i would love to get hopefully between four to seven people in this game. If more people want to play that is great we will just have to run separate games. After the Quest line is all done you characters don't die and are lost. They are reformed in another world that is a free roam RPG that will be released in hopefully about a month. So if anybody is interested in playing you can contact me here or on Xbox live my gamer tag is the same. Ken has already expressed interest and will be in the first game. So when ever we get a decent party together i will release the first game time and go from there. Let Avalon begin.
    Artistik
    Artistik
    Admin
    Admin

I Have A Map Empty Re: I Have A Map

Post  Artistik Mon Jun 03, 2013 6:07 pm

Yes, sounds interesting. Keep me updated.

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 1:34 pm