Renatus

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

XBL Minecraft CO-OP and PVP Server

Welcome to Nilsbane

NitemarePhoenix
    NitemarePhoenix
    Admin
    Admin

Welcome to Nilsbane Empty Welcome to Nilsbane

Post  NitemarePhoenix Thu Jan 31, 2013 9:16 pm

Welcome to Nilsbane Eh84g

1. Operator Introduction:

My name is Phoenix. I am familiar with traveling between worlds due to me not being from here. I am a traveller, wondering from place to place helping out or observing for as long as I am welcome. I first came upon the city of Sevarna during an attack from forces unknown. After helping the city rebuild and living amongst the populas I was lifted to a position of leadership. It was only shortly offer that our leader became ill. He passed on after a fit of instability leaving the city leaderless. The same forces that attacked upon my I initial arrival must have had a spy, for they chose that moment to attack. As you know we fled. I used my knowledge of world traveling to help the survivors escape. The remaining leaders who had survived decided to rebuild. I was given the central mountain range to construct a new city.

2. City Background
    The city of Nilsbane came together from efforts of its prospective citizens. Under direction of their lord of the realm, the city was cut into the mountain. With a general inn to rest the weary and a shopping district greeting all who walk into the main gate of Nilsbane. The housing district is situated to allow houses in the main commons area with a future expansion to be located on another layer further into the mountain. Those with the desire to build supreme buildings will have the ability to purchase land on top of our mountain home. Our herald is a sword, which represents both order and power. We are loyal and true to the creator and work for peace and prosperity for all.

3. City Location
    Nilsbane is located just about smack dead center of the map. We can be found by a statue of our herald outside of our main entrance; there are torches alighting along a path thru the lake and river leading people to our gates.

4. Specific building rules:
    The building rules are rather loose. Being in the mountains our primary resources will be the multitude of stone, with little to no wood. Wood, for us, would be considered a luxury. The housing style is going to be dwarven in nature. Now since there are a slew of different examples of dwarven architecture, I leave it up to you to build a good looking home that fits the feel of the city.

As I previously mentioned the housing limits will vary depending on the district you live in. These districts will vary the price, and size allotted. I shall explain in detail below.

The main hall- this will be a simple home. The bedrock lining is the limit of your plot allowing you to build a single story house with a modest basement. The price for a plot is 100 gold bars.

The expanded district- this area will be worked on as I issue bounties to help clear the area. Once a sizable living space has been carved out I shall contract a few citizens to construct supports to keep our city from collapsing in upon itself, and also install lighting so as to keep undesirables clear of our homes. After that, building can commence. These houses will be much larger and, depending on how much space we have to work with, will be able to hold a larger square metric unit in area and span several stories in height. These homes will be priced out at 50 gold blocks.

The prime location- for 250 gold blocks the rich and famous will be able to purchase a huge plot of land on the top of the mountain. This space will allow the landowner to build whatever style they wish with only a few restrictions. Firstly, it must be a castle of sorts. Second, it cannot interfere with the ceiling Of the interior wards. These individuals will have the ability to build an airship pending a submission of intent sent to The Lord of the realm. This shall include either a walkaround of their example build or screenshots of it. This will allow them to create trade agreements and allow the importing and exporting of goods. A small tax of gold shall be levied for the build, as it uses up airspace of the city.

As far as rules go for Nilsbane, common sense shall rule. Do not hurt or steal from your neighbors. Do not destroy or place materials outside of the allowed areas or buildings. If it looks like a red stone contraption do not mess with it. Inform. The Lord or the steward immediately. The general rules of Renatus shall always apply and be enforced. Any grievances should be directed to the Lord of the realm or the Steward. Corrective action will be decided by The Lord, and will fit the crime. Punishment can range from a fine, up to banishment for the city. Severe infractions shall be dealt with with a sentence of death. An appeal can be made as long as it is logical and appropriate. Non-professionalism in an appeal shall be given no heed and thusly be disregarded.