Renatus

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

XBL Minecraft CO-OP and PVP Server

City Updates

Richcraft
    Richcraft

City Updates Empty City Updates

Post  Richcraft Sun Feb 10, 2013 1:14 pm

For those of you who have selected Thetis as your home city, please take an opportunity to introduce yourself and let me know you are in. The inn is full, but I understand not everyone who is currently residing in Thetis plans to stay there.

In other news, Thetis officially has a mine! Follow the gravel path past the windmill and you should see it in a small hill. You will find that the mine has caved in. Before the main mineshaft is opened by an Admin for your use you must locate the remains of 4 miners who were crushed by the mountain collapsing on itself. The entrance to the mine is marked with a sign "UNSTABLE DO NOT ENTER".

Grab a trusty pick axe and make your way through the gravel. Once inside you should reach a set of stairs. Take the stairs down and you will find 4 main mine shafts that spiderweb in multiple directions once you enter. Each shaft contains the remains of a miner. Don't worry, the shafts do not link to each other, but that doesn't mean you can't get lost. If you run into a solid wall, (e.g. and wall that isn't gravel) you know you've run into a dead end. If you find a chest perfect! If not, keep looking until you find the remains of all 4. Return the remains to the four caskets in the graveyard and notify an Admin. The admin will inspect the caskets and perform a proper burial. Congratulations, you have unlocked the mine for all of Thetis!
    Richcraft
    Richcraft

City Updates Empty Re: City Updates

Post  Richcraft Fri Nov 22, 2013 5:18 pm

Thetis has been completely remodeled from the ground up. For many of you the city will not look anything like it did the last time you were on. While I know many have moved onto new ventures this weekend marks a new opportunity to launch the world again and breathe life back into the server. If you still monitor the site and would like to take a look at your once beloved city please send me a message here or on XBL. GT: SirRichaaaad

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 9:13 pm