Renatus

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

XBL Minecraft CO-OP and PVP Server

2 posters

Thetis UNDER ATTACK!

Richcraft
    Richcraft

Thetis UNDER ATTACK! Empty Thetis UNDER ATTACK!

Post  Richcraft Sat Mar 16, 2013 3:56 am

Thetis under attack

When I entered Thetis the morning, I was rendered speechless. The mighty castle of Thetis that had stood for millennia was reduced to cobble, towers blasted open, bridges destroyed and no sign of the Expansion Workshop. Looking around in disbelief, I stumbled across the rubble attempting to discover any evidence that would lead me to who could possibly be behind this. That's when I found it.

A small note, hammered with an iron nail into a brick, "Kemitobek was a warning."

Citizens of Thetis and coveted members of THIEF-NO, let this be a warning. We must not sit idly by and allow our border villages to be attacked, for once they fall it will be us next. The enemy, whomever they may be has demonstrated their sheer power but and also their restraint. They have left the houses and inn alone but we cannot always count on this mercy. My citizens, we shall REBUILD! Let us finish our efforts in the village of Rish, then move to Kemitobek and reinforce our eastern boundaries.

Frambojan
    Frambojan

Thetis UNDER ATTACK! Empty Re: Thetis UNDER ATTACK!

Post  Frambojan Sun Mar 17, 2013 12:27 am

Richcraft wrote:Thetis under attack

When I entered Thetis the morning, I was rendered speechless. The mighty castle of Thetis that had stood for millennia was reduced to cobble, towers blasted open, bridges destroyed and no sign of the Expansion Workshop. Looking around in disbelief, I stumbled across the rubble attempting to discover any evidence that would lead me to who could possibly be behind this. That's when I found it.

A small note, hammered with an iron nail into a brick, "Kemitobek was a warning."

Citizens of Thetis and coveted members of THIEF-NO, let this be a warning. We must not sit idly by and allow our border villages to be attacked, for once they fall it will be us next. The enemy, whomever they may be has demonstrated their sheer power but and also their restraint. They have left the houses and inn alone but we cannot always count on this mercy. My citizens, we shall REBUILD! Let us finish our efforts in the village of Rish, then move to Kemitobek and reinforce our eastern boundaries.

Know that blood will fill gutters of Thetis until harbour runs red! Also the butchers are expressly disinvited from my BBQ Pool party extravaganza.

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 4:21 pm